The January show is now installed in Gallery 209 and ready for you to come in to see it! My work includes seven bright geometric encaustic artworks in various sizes, inspired by colorful stones and rocks I’ve collected.
The opening reception is Saturday, January 8th, from 11 AM – 3 PM. Stop by to see all of the beautiful art on display in the gallery from our 19 local artists, as well as meet and see the work of the many other diverse artists throughout the Artists & Makers Complex!*
We’re located within the Artists & Makers Art Center Complex, located at 11810 Parklawn Drive, Rockville, MD 20852.
- Hours are 10AM – 4PM, Monday through Saturday, or by appointment.
- Contact me via Gallery 209 if you’d like me to meet you to show you my art.
- Gallery 209 artists will take turns in the Gallery every Saturday from 11AM – 3PM.
- Opening receptions are usually the first Saturday of the month, or if it’s a holiday, the reception will shift to the 2nd Saturday. Receptions also offer an opportunity to visit the many other artists in the Artists & Makers Art Center Complex and see their work, too!.
* Everyone attending must follow posted COVID-19 prevention protocols.
The complete installed Gallery 209 January show can also be viewed online. Additional unframed bin artwork and beautiful art cards are also available in the gallery.
I hope to see you there soon!